Say Hello to our new Android Beta version!
by Maria Alonso
New Features available!
- Incoming connections on Android: for now you're just gonna be able to see the smartphone screen (view mode). We’re working on the final version and in a few weeks our app will allow you to remotely control Android devices from any computer or smartphone.
- Create shortcuts on home screen
- Rename speed dial items.
- Select user image from gallery, file browser, or camera.
- Upload of non-local files.
Fixed Bugs on our Android app
- Improved support for external mouse and keyboard.
- Improved soft keyboard input.
Test AnyDesk 3.5 Beta for Android!
If you already have the AnyDesk app installed on your device, you'll get an update with the testing version shortly. If you don't have the AnyDesk app installed, download it on Google Play first, then you'll get an update with the testing version. It can take a few hours for the update to arrive. Find further details here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.anydesk.anydeskandroid
Thank you for your feedback
The new features and improvements mentioned before are based on the feedback we received from you. A big thank you to all our faithful users for helping us to improve our product. If you have feature requests and ideas you would like to see in our incoming Android versions, please feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy our App and don't forget to share with your friends and rate us in the Google Play store!