Great news for our Linux and Mac users: New updates available!
by Maria Alonso
Why are updates so important?
Updates contain important changes to improve the performance, stability and security of the applications that run on your computer. Installing them ensures that your software continues to run safely and efficiently. At AnyDesk we work hard every day to improve our software. Our latest update for Linux and Mac includes mostly fixed bugs, here is a quick summary of some of the improvements you'll enjoy with AnyDesk 2.7.1.:
Fixed Bugs for Mac
- Fixed a bug regarding the mouse cursor on retina displays
- Improved memory usage when connecting to the Mac so that full memory usage is no longer required
- Improved the custom client feature. This update also includes GUI enhancements and Mac now has a file transfer similar to that in Linux
Fixed Bugs for Linux
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to access the settings in the custom client even when the settings were disabled
- Fixed a bug in the PulseAudio code that could lead to a backend crash
- Fixed a bug in the File transfer where folders were not transmitted
How to get AnyDesk version 2.7.1
Whether you need to share a slide deck, help someone troubleshoot a technical issue, access your PC files from work or give a presentation to your department: AnyDesk is the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to get remote access to the computers of clients, friends or colleagues. And the best thing: all our software upgrades are for free. The latest version 2.7.1 of AnyDesk for Linux and Mac can be downloaded from http://anydesk.com/platforms either as a program package or as a .tar.gz file for manual installation.
We value your feedback!
Most of the new features and enhancements are based on the feedback we received from you. Thank you again to all our wonderful users, you have helped us to improve our product. If you would like to see something added to AnyDesk, feel free to leave your comments and thoughts in our community: http://support.anydesk.com/ or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org