AnyDesk Support: How can we help you?
by Maria Alonso
Whether you're looking for answers, would like to solve a problem, or just want to let us know how we did: below you'll find the many ways to contact us!
Getting started with AnyDesk: download our User Manual
This guide will walk you through the basics and contains all essential information to make full use of AnyDesk including how to install the software, how to remote control another computer, set up unattended access, security settings and more.
To help you be successful with AnyDesk, please download our user manual here: http://download.anydesk.com/docs/AnyDesk-UserManual.pdf
Join our community
If you didn't find your answer in our user manual, our community is a great alternative. This is the place where our users, customers, partners, developers, and prospects go to help each other out with answers to all sorts of questions. At our community you can:
- Get help from experienced users. Your question might have already been answered in an existing thread, or you can post it.
- Suggest ideas for how we can improve the AnyDesk experience. Rally support for them, and see what we implement
- Provide help. If you know your AnyDesk stuff, share the knowledge and collaborate with other users!
- Upcoming product releases and news
Most of our new features and enhancements are based on the feedback we receive from you. We encourage you to share posts and share your comments here: http://support.anydesk.com/
I can’t find an answer to my question. What now?
If you have a paid AnyDesk license (Lite, Professional or Enterprise) and you you have encountered a problem with our service, please feel free to fill out our support form to receive professional help from our specialists. Filling up the form is going to help our team to resolve your issue fast and effective: https://my.anydesk.com/settings#support-tab
To help us assist you with your concerns, it would be great if you:
- Describe your problem or suggestion with details
- Screenshots, video captures, or log files of your issue can help us identify your issue quicker, and we appreciate them
- You can find the log files by navigating to Menu -> About AnyDesk -> Send support information -> *.trace
Whenever AnyDesk crashes, a crash dialog is displayed that lets you send us valuable information on the crash. Please support us by sending in your crash reports.
Your ideas are important to us. With over 15 million downloads, feedback from customers like you helps us to constantly improve our features and services. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestions with AnyDesk.